I have a local version of a site on my WAMP localhost. For some reason, and only in this site, the site's folder name won't appear in any internal link/url in the site (including administrative links). I would always need to add it manually with the keyboard, if I'll want to navigate anywhere. For example, if I'll manually type the address localhost/pharmatka/admin/structure/ and there left mouse-click on "Content types" or "Menus", I'll get a 404 not found error and the appearing address will be localhost/admin/structure/types or localhost/admin/structure/menu (without the "pharmatka" site folder name).
- This problem does not occur other local sites --- it's unique only to that site, so the problem seems Drupal-originated rather than server-originated.
- There aren't any similar problems with the online version of the site. *Clarn URLs are already activated.
- The site has a fresh, unedited .HTaccess file.
- The site seems not to have any customized modules.
- The site's Drupal version is 40.1, all is updated. No DB updates pending. *I've tried to clear cache with Drush after all of the above - didn't help.