I am working on a project with a fresh install of Drupal 7.41 and the customer wanted to use a Themeforest layout.
Installation of core, theme and modules went without a problem, however, when I try to create content via 'article or basic page' nothing happens except a page refresh. No content shows in the content list and no content is created.
Yet, I am able to create a webform with the webform module.
- I have checked my logs and there are no errors. None!
- I cleared my cache several times
- I am running as Admin and the proper permissions have been checked.
- My roles are in the proper order. (Admin being at the bottom)
- I created a new custom content type and that does not work either. Even after enabling permissions.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I have never encountered this issue before.