I use Drupal 8.0.0 in a Windows 10 home, WAMP environment.
When I run for example
drush up, I get:
The drush command 'up' could not be executed. Drush was not able to start (bootstrap) the Drupal database
- Every action is done when I am in the sites folder (C:\wamp\www\sname>).
- This is a brand new environment - I've only one DB named equally as it's user.
After I tried to follow this similar (but surly not identical!) thread, I added a fifth value to the Path Environment variable, restarted the Win CLI, and than when I ran
drush up at the sites' folder, I got another, brand new error:
wget nor curl executables found.
I need to further explore this but if you have an idea, please shoot...
C:\wamp\www\sname>drush status Drupal version : 8.0.0 Site URI : http://default Database driver : mysql Database hostname : localhost Database port : 3306 Database username : sname Database name : sname PHP executable : php.exe PHP configuration : C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12\php.ini PHP OS : WINNT Drush script : C:\drush-master\drush.php Drush version : 8.1-dev Drush temp directory : C:\Users\Beni\AppData\Local\Temp Drush configuration : Drush alias files : Drupal root : C:\wamp\www\sname Site path : sites/default Sync config path : sites/default/files/config_mkuaR5uFQ7VCjh1_FFBuZzWXkUsz-sA7Klv4HO_2yLJG33wfJJabdavO7QKzyIRWiQoWA3IJbg/sync
C:\wamp\www\sname>drush sql-conf Array ( [database] => sname [username] => sname [prefix] => Array ( [default] => ) [host] => localhost [port] => 3306 [namespace] => Drupal\Core\Database\Driver\mysql [driver] => mysql )