If you need to restore a Drupal 8 site from a backup, which files are essential?
- core -> -
- modules -> +
- profiles -> +
- sites/default/ -> +
- sites/default/files/config_* -> -
- sites/default/files/css -> -
- sites/default/files/js -> -
- sites/default/files/php -> -
- sites/default/files/styles -> -
- sites/default/files/field -> + (and any other user uploads)
- themes -> +
- vendor -> -
"-" means not needed, because Drupal core or cached files; "+" means files necessary to restore a Drupal 8 site.
For a backup script that allows to restore a site on another server in case of a server crash, can I leave out all cache data, or should I backup some of them to run Drupal without problems?