I can't seem to get my tags to filter the way I intended them to work. What I'm trying to do:
I have a vocabulary created via the tags field attached to the articles content type.
I have a content type Foo which I'm creating a view in to list 'Articles' with the tag corresponding to Foo's title
Ex: Article Type: 1 - Tag: 'Yay You' 2- Tag: 'Yay Me'
Foo Type 1 - Title: 'Yay You'
would have a view showing data from Article 'Yay You'
I've already tried every conceivable way to apply contextual filters to this but can't seem to get it to pull any data unless I remove all contextual filters so that it's just showing my teasers of Articles.
The one I spent a large chunk of time on that seemed promising was the tag/taxonomy term filters attempting to pull the taxonomy term from the url since it's in the format site.com/articles/hyphenated-article-title but that didn't end up getting me anywhere.