Hello I have a strange situation that I just cannot get my head around and I hope someone can help.
If I add css directly in page.tpl as:
<style type="text/css"> my css </style>
Everything works as I expect. However, when I move the css to file called ross.css, and add stylesheets[all] = css/ross.css to my theme.info file the browser will parses the css code but the effect is not what I'm expecting. I don't know if I should post all the css in here as I don't think the code can be the problem if it displays as I expect when I insert it directly on the page.
PS: I'm using a bootrap-based theme.