Followed the step to create a subtheme of bootstrap theme. Now, I am not able to see new logo updated, logo is overridden by default logo of bootstrap.
1) Downloaded Bootstrap project (8.x-3.x-dev). Placed the bootstrap folder in theme/contrib
2) Copy the CDN folder from the themes/bootstrap/starterkits folder and pasted in theme/custom folder
3) Changed the cdn folder name to mytheme and all THEMENAME occurrences to mytheme. also the inside file into mytheme.info.yml)
4) Gone to admin/appearance and enabled the mytheme
5) Gone to admin/appearance. Locate the mytheme and click on the Settings link to its right
6) scroll down to the Logo Image Settings section. Uncheck the check box and upload a new logo.
Now the problem is the new logo updated is not visible. It is overridden by theme's default logo.
If I choose other theme such as Bartik 8.0.1 then the logo is visible.
Can anyone please suggest how can I fix this issue?