This is a little convoluted, so I'll try to be as clear as possible by using concrete examples.
It's basically a "relevant job suggestion" system. It works like this:
- A "candidate" user creates a "CV" node.
- An "employer" creates "job" nodes.
- There is a flag set up that is attached to CVs.
- This flag has a node reference field.
- When an employer flags the CV, they choose a job node to reference (suggest)
I want to display a view of all job nodes suggested for that candidate - visible only to them (the author of the flagged node).
I hope that makes sense. I think the part I'm struggling with is getting the relationships & contextual filters right, so any pointers there would be appreciated.