I describe my scenario:
the users in their profiles must display a view (views module) with a list of fields that the admin adds each time;
I assume that the admin must add this fields from a specific content type and display this fields with a views.
My question is: how I can associate the fields of this content type to an user and how I can display in the view only the fields of the nodes that the admin have associated to the user that are displaying the view?
Any help is appreciated. Also change my approach if need.
Thank you in advance.
I solve the issue:
- Created a new content type;
- Added a user reference field to the new content type;
- Created a view that displays only this content;
- Added a filter in the view to reduce it to only nodes that reference the currently viewing user;
- Created a block in the view and place it to be only displayed on the user profile page;