I have a drupal 6 website which has the following workflow:
- User logs into site.
- User creates content through a custom module that I built.
- This content is not a content-type, its custom content.
- The user saves this content type, but cannot yet publish it.
- User then hits publish.
- He is asked how long he wants to publish the content for.
- User selects from 15 days, 1 month, 2 months etc.
- Depending on his selection he is provided a price for publishing the content for the interval.
- If the user pays the amount shown, his content is published.
- For each content page that he wishes to publish he will be provided the same options of selecting the interval and paying the price for the same.
I have three questions about this:
1: Are there any existing modules that would let me achieve this? (I did search and couldn't find any. My initial instinct was of-course ubercart, ecommerce etc... but I can't figure out how I would implement this specific workflow in any of these.)
2: If there aren't any existing modules for this, how would I integrate Paypal payments pro in my custom module? I can't find a straightforward tutorial anywhere.
3: Is it possible to use the payment backends of any other modules. I know ubecart provides a bunch of different payment methods. Is it possible to use these modules without ubercart and call them in a custom module?