I've a form which shown from values in the database.
Now next day user fills it in and submits it. But the underlying data has already changed in the database.
I can see that in the validation handler form_state contains data from the form prepared after it is submitted but which contains updated values from other users, while the data submitted by the user is based on 1 day old data and he/she is not aware of changed data.
How does Drupal form behave in the scenario?
- I load a form and I see one row of data
- Another user comes and adds a new row of data
- I submit 1 row of data I see after checking on the checkbox
- FAPI now rebuilds the form but it now finds two rows instead of one
- In validation handler it sees two rows of data(but I submitted seeing single row)
→ Assume each row is 1 checkbox + textfield
Now I want to give error and ask the user to reload the form and submit again