I'm new to Drupal. What's the easiest way to create multiple nodes on Drupal 7 all at once? I built a special content type and have the fields data in a CSV file.
Yes there is, you can using:
Import or aggregate data as nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records.
- One-off imports and periodic aggregation of content
- Import or aggregate RSS/Atom feeds
- Import or aggregate CSV files
- Import or aggregate OPML files
- PubSubHubbub support
- Create nodes, users, taxonomy terms or simple database records from import
- Extensible to import any other kind of content
- Granular mapping of input elements to Drupal content elements
- Exportable configurations
- Batched import for large files