You first need to create your other page, using Views, with a path pattern similar to the following:
This page can then be configured to display only content of type Projects and the fields you need (Title, Image, Sector Category, etc). Most importantly, you need to configure a contextual filter with the following configuration:
- For the "Content: Sector Category" field
- "Provide default value"
- "Raw value from URL"
- "Path component" => 2 (this follows from the example URL above)
Now back in your existing Views page for the Sectors list, you need to do some field rewriting. This can be done in a number of ways, the easiest would be to add the Sectors Taxonomy reference again as a field and do the rewriting on that field. You can do these using the following steps:
- Add the "Content: Sector Category" field
- Save with the default configuration
- Rearrange your fields and move the new field below/after the "Content: Title" field. This is important so that the replacements token [title] will be available for the rewriting.
- Hide the "Content: Title" field by selecting "Exclude from Display" on its configuration
- Configure the new "Content: Sector Category" field
- Select "Plain text" as "Formatter"
- Expand "Rewrite Results"
- Select "Rewrite the output of this field"
- Enter the following in the "Text" textarea to use the title of your sector
- Select "Output this field as a link"
- Enter the following as the "Link path"
This is a rough idea, you need to tune your views page accordingly, but the end-result should be what you asked for. Hope this helps!