Hello @katerina and welcome to Drupal Answers.
You could use Display Suite and do the following:
- Enable DS and DU UI modules
- Create a new View mode for nodes, e.g. "Receipt"
- For your content type, go to "Manage Display" > "Custom display settings" and activate the "Receipt" view mode for your content type
- Now you should have, besides "Default" and "Teaser", the "Receipt" view mode available under "Manage Display" for your content type
- Available directly under admin/structure/types/manage/PRODUCT_CONTENT_TYPE/display/receipt
- You can now select the layout that suits you under "Layout for PRODUCT_CONTENT_TYPE in receipt", for example "Two column stacked"
- You can use the available regions of that layout to lay the details out between the two columns
- For the "Lending agreement" text, you would need to use a DS Code field, available under "Custom fields" > "Add a code field". You can enter your Lending agreement text in there, and then place that field in your header area.
That should be enough to cover the configuration of your custom display.
In order to get some URL access to that view, per product, you could use the View Mode Page module. Once you install it, you get a new configuration tab in your content type's "Manage Display" page, called "View mode pages".
There you can do the following:
- Enter a URL patter under "URL pattern", e.g. 'node/%/receipt'
Save that configuration, clear all caches, and try to enter a URL for an available node, e.g. node/123/receipt
This should load that node using the view mode you configured above.
Hope this helps, good luck!