In case anyone is having a similar issue, this is how I fixed it.
There may be a better way to do this but I can at least say that this worked for me.
So let's say that there is a view that contains two fields. "Path" (for the path to the node being listed) and the "Name" (Arbitrary text field).
The value of the "Path" field contains something along the lines of "/services" (English) or "/es/services" (Spanish). I exclude it so I can link the outputted title as a link to that path.
My Initial Situation:
I INITIALLY did what seemed logically correct (and what usually works). I chose to "Output this field as a link" and chose the "Path" token (under "Re-write results").
For some reason, using this was outputting the path incorrectly,
Interestingly, doing the following fixed it:
Rather than selecting "Output this field as a link" and specifying the value of the "Path" field as the "Link path", I re-wrote the results entirely by coding it by hand.
It baffles me since to me, it appears that doing both of these methods should produce the same results.
Regardless, if you have the same issue I had, this will definitely work.
PS: Modules I have enabled that may have contributed to this:
- Locale (for multiple languages)