I'm having an issue with translation of exposed filters in Views.
I'm using a text list field as an exposed filter in my view. The problem is that even though I translated the list terms via strings (Regional and Language >> translate interface >> translate) the terms always appear in the original language.
I checked but there is not an option in the view to show the translated terms in the filter. There are other exposed filters translated the same way that appear in the correct language, but they're not select lists but taxonomy terms.
I also checked the advanced views settings and the Localization translation method is already on "core". I don't know what else to check.