In D8 I have a node with several translations - not all translations will be ready to publish at the same time. If I unpublish one translation it unpublishes all transaltions and default translation. Is this a bug or do I have an incorrect setting somewhere?
First of all lets make sure you have set up Drupal correctly:
- Do you have activated the core Content translation module
- Do you have activated the core Language module
- Do you have set up at least 2 or more languages (of course you have)
- Do you have set up detection and selection correctly (I think you have)
- Do you have set up content types correctly to allow multiple languages (sure otherwise it won't work)
- Now when you start to list your nodes in
content/adminoverview you should be able to select translate each node
- If you choose this and you translate it you should see the button below saying
translate and publishwhich can be switched to
translate and unpublishthis selection
- if you choose the second your translation will not be published automatically. Violá
Hope it helps ...