I have installed qTip (Stylish jQuery Tooltips) module
v7.x-2.0-rc3, but I cant get it to work on a content type create form.
The steps I've followed are the following:
- Install and enable qTip module along with Fields sub-module.
- Create a new qTip instance with the default and simplest options.
- Go to my content type and manage a Long text field with a text-area widget.
- Enable the qTip Settings for it. Set it to Custom Text and fill in a sample text. Select my previously created qTip instance.
- Press Save and clear all caches.
However when I go to the form (Content -> Add Content -> My_content_type) the qTips are nowhere to be seen. I've tried to hover over the label and the text editor. Nothing shows up.
On the other hand when I preview my instance the qTip appears normally:
Am I missing something here?