Drupal Commerce on the Review page of the checkout process (e.g.
checkout/4/review) by default outputs billing and shipping information above each other in a table, with each line as a different
<tr> row containing one table cell:
I'm trying to re-theme this such that it's responsive and has the two addresses side-by-side on wider breakpoints. I know how to code that HTML, my problem is, how to get my HTML into the Commerce page template?
- There's no corresponding tpl file I can find anywhere in the Commerce module, and other answers linked below seem to confirm there isn't one
- I can't find a corresponding View to edit
- I've read theming checkout pages in Drupal commerce, where an answer suggests creating a file
page--checkout--review.tpl.php- but no such file exists already, and I don't want to recreate the template from scratch and potentially miss some important subtlety from the logic of the original, I want to read, understand and then edit the original.
- The answer to Customize drupal commerce checkout page doesn't offer the HTML control I need, likewise How to theme checkout completion page in Drupal Commerce. I know I can edit the form array using hooks, but I can't use hooks to make the fine adjustments to the HTML output that I need, removing them from the table to make them responsive.
- I wrote the answer to Customize commerce cart form page, which uses a custom module to allow the table to be editted in Views - but this only works for the cart, not checkout
How can I edit (not re-write from scratch) the HTML of the checkout review table?