I've got a view page that serves like a catalog, using many exposed filters.
I want a menu link that points to a certain combination of filters. Let's say the URL for this filtered view is>
Sounds simple, but I'm finding this difficult for a number of reasons:
- Menu considers this an invalid path
- I can't turn it into a path alias, because that also considers it an invalid path
- I can set it up as a redirect, but Menu still won't recognise the redirect as a valid path
- I can set it up as a Page Manager page using cTools' page manager, and set that to act as a redirect, but every parameter except the last one gets chopped and it redirects to this. It seems like it doesn't like the ampersands:
- If I input it with the ampersands URL encoded, it gets confused because it double URL encodes the URL encoded characters, breaking them.