I read the UUID feature description and it says it is used to export content in feature. I installed the module but did not know how to export the content.
In the meantime, to export nodes using uuid_features in Drupal 7:
- Install features version 7.x-1.0-rc2.
- Install uuid version 7.x-1.0-alpha1. (Not the latest version.)
- Install uuid_features version 7.x-1.0-alpha1.
- Enable the
uuid_nodemodule, and the
- Go to Configuration > System > Universally unique identifiers, and click the "Create missing UUIDs" button
- Go to Structure > Features > Create feature, and from the "Edit components" dropdown, select "Content: uuid_node", then pick the nodes you'd like to export into your Feature
Another way is using defaultcontent module