I just recently copied a Drupal 7 site from one server to another, everything looks like it works fine except that I cannot save any settings.
Here are some other symptoms:
- I can't disable or enable modules
- Overlay doesn't work
- Once I log out, I can't log back in
- When trying to log back in with the wrong criteria, I don't get a message about the user/pass being wrong
- admin_toolbar doesn't work (except immediately after clearing cache via drush)
- Status report doesn't show anything being wrong
I've got varnish running on the server and I'm not quite sure if that would have anything to do with it.