I'm trying to create view which will show all Articles which tag is equal to title of currently being viewed node (which content type is not Article).
Adding filter Has taxonomy term = [title] does not see token. My question is how to pass current page title to filter or this is done with contextual filters?
For example, I have the Author content type. On Author nodes, I want to add a view which shows the last three articles which have tags equal to the title of the node. (In my case, it's the author's name.)
Author is not a type of user, nor a role assigned to users.
I managed to get something (but not good enough to work):
- View: Unformatted list of fields
- Filter criteria: Content type (=Article)
- Contextual filter: Content:Tags
- Provide default value: Taxonomy term ID from URL
- Validator: Taxonomy term (Tags) + Transform dashes in URL to spaces in term name filter values
When I try to preview the results (Preview with contextual filters), with "chuck-norris" it returns the result as expected, but it doesn't work with "author/chuck-norris", so it doesn't show result on page for Chuck Norris. I also tried with different options (e.g. default value Rawvalue from URL, path component 2, with checked Use path alias).