I am attempting a Single Sign On solution using the Bakery module.
My problem is each attempt to login results in the following error:
Logging out the user with the bad cookie.
Those failing login attempts are to the master site which also means I can't login to the sub-sites.
All the necessary configurations are in place.
- The master site is http://www.example.com/
- The master site checkbox is enabled
- http://sub.example.com/ is input as the slave site
- Cookie age is set to 3600
- Private key is examplesite
- Cookie domain is .examplesite.com
- Username and email are my enabled profile fields
I don't get why it's not responding with successful logins. Please help if you can.