I am trying Bootstrap 7.x-3.6 theme.
But sub-theme for some reason is not working. I did follow the same procedure as described on the Documentation page for Drupal 7.
I am describing here, what I did,
1. Installed fresh drupal 7.50 on localhost.
2. Down loaded Bootsrtap 7.x-3.6 and enabled but not make is default.
3. Sub-theme: I did copy sass folder from the starterkits. Paste in /theme folder and rename with
mysubtheme. Rename the file-name
mysubtheme.info. And inside that changed the
Final image of /theme folder
4. Downloding Bootstrap: Downloaded bootstrap file from here as decribed in following image. I did select
Sass option. Pasted to
/mysubtheme folder, rename with
bootsrtap.(even to check, I did try all three options one by one, but same result)
5. Downloaded Jquery update module also and enabled, default version was 1.50.
Now, Till this stage the site shows content but not a basic theme formatting. Comparative image below.
What could be the reason or I am missing something.