I can't get taxonomy menu links working properly with contextual arguments in Views.
This is what I have done:
0) I create a menu called: Catalog menu
1) I create a Vocabulary called: Catalog terms and in the Taxonomy menu area I set Catalog menu for the Menu location (I have Taxonomy menu module enabled which allow me to do this)
2) I the Catalog vocabulary I added 2 terms: Cars and Phones
3) In admin/config/search/path/patterns I set Pattern for all Catálogo taxonomy paths to catalog/[term:name]
4) In admin/structure/block I enable the Catalog menu block to the First sidebar
So far so good. I have a menu in my first sidebar with the links: cars and phones.
5) I have a content type called Products with a field of the type Term reference called: field_catalog
6) Now I create a new view called: Catalog view where I need to show Products which has an specific term in the url. The path of this view is catalog
7) I added a RELATIONSHIP called: Content (field_catalog)
8) I added a CONTEXTUAL FILTERS called Taxonomy term: Name using the previous relationship
Now if I enter "cars" in the Auto preview Preview with contextual filters: area it works fine. It only shows products that has cars term.
So the Catalog Menus is fine and the view is fine.
But if I go to the url www.mysite.com/en/catalog/cars it takes me to the list of content that has the temr cars. Here I need to show the Catalog view passing cars as an argument and not that list.