I look for one (or more) module (s) to allow me to have an organization such as in Drupal 7 :
- A node can be in one or more section of the menu
- It will have its own URL to reach each of its sections and we keep the section when one consults
- and so own breadcrumb by location
- the node are not necessarily display in the menu, we can see the node when we are displaying the section, not directly in the menu.
- section 1.1
- section 1.2 ( contains 2 nodes related : node 1 , node 2
- section 1.2.1 ( contains 1 node related : node 4)
- section 2.1 (contains 2 nodes related : node 2, node 3)
- section 2.2
When I click to this link section 1.2 (URL : /section1/section1-2 )
We display : node 1, node 2, section 1.2.1 ( display : teaser ) each teaser have a specific link :
The node 4 in section 1.2.1 isn't displayed.
When I click to this link section 2.1 (URL : /section2/section2-1)
We display : node 2, node 3( display : teaser ) each teaser have a specific link :
So we have same content in two locations : /section2/section2-1/node2 , /section1/section1-2/node2
The menu and breadcrumb must remain the current path
If we are in : /section2/section2-1/node2
The section 2 , section 2-1 menu are active
The breadcrumb are section2 / section2.1
I try to use taxonomy menu to achieve but it seems that we can't have multiple locations for node.