I want to make a subscription-page on the users-page. A user can flag terms. On the user-page there should
1) It's no problem to get a view with flagged content
- relationship Flags [flag name]
- contextual filter Flags: User uid
(see How to create view with user's flagged content?). The view shows only flagged terms.
2) It's no problem to get a view with flagged and not-flagged content
- relationship Flags [flag name] with current user & include only flagged content NOT checked
- path like /subscription
But as soon when i alter the path to user/%/subscribtion, every user can see other subscriptions by altering the path. When using this path with option 1), i see only flagged content (??). Removing the contextual filter, shows all content but accesible for everyone.
How can i restrict the access to the own subscriptions, showing flagged and unflagged terms?