I have setup a Drupal 8 with CAS configurations - https://dev.cas.local
Here is the configuration:
- Version: 2.0 or higher
- Hostname dev.cas.local
- Port 443
- URI /cas
- SSL Verification Verify using web server's default certificates.
- Login Link Enabled checked CAS Log in
- Gateway Feature is disable
- Forced Login is disabled
- USER ACCOUNT HANDLING is disabled
- LOGOUT behaviour is disabled
Now, in a different site (http://dev.cas-site-one.local) which have the same configuration. Now when I try to login to cas-site-one it redirects me to https://dev.cas.loca/cas/login?service=http%3A//dev.cas-site-one.local/casservice which gives a 404.