I'm using module to create content types and views I need.
- I prepare the content type in admin, then use export to export the configuration (i.e.
- Then I copy relevant pieces of configuration to the
- I installed the module and it added the content type.
Now I had to update the content type's field display.
- So I changed it in admin and exported.
- Copied the updated file to my module.
Now I need to let Drupal know that my module is changed and to "reload" it.
- Clearing cache did not help.
/update.phpsaid "nothing to update".
- Only thing that actually worked is disable/re-enable the the module. But in that process it breaks all the nodes that used the content type in the module (because for some time the content type was unavailable and therefore it "downgraded" it to normal node).
What is a standard way to develop modules? Removing the module after every change seems ridiculous.