I want to load node fields into a mini panel, but when I do what I think that I need to do, the mini panel (= MP) is invisible (because the fields aren't displayed, I guess).
So far I have:
- Added a Content Type
- Added fields to that Content Type
- Created a Minipanel with Required Context = Node
- Added my various Node Fields to that MP: Add Content > Node > Field: ___
- Moved the MP into my Content range in the Blocks Editor
I don't see my MP anywhere. This user seems to have a similar issue, and solved it with the Context settings but doesn't answer the question at all, just closed it. Other people seem to have this issue as well:
- Can't get a mini panel containing node form fields into a panel page
- Node fields and node tokens not showing up in a mini-panel
Can anyone clarify for me how to make my MPs show up with information populated from the node?