i'm having many problems with importing sites into aegir hosting system: here is what i do to import a web site into Aegir:
- import the directory of the web site into platforms dir
- import the DB into the db of Aegir
- create a dir in the sites dir calling it with the domain of the site.
- cp -r sites/default/* sites/
- cp -r sites/all/* sites/
- from Aegir fron-end create the platform giving it the path of the root website dir
- Aegir verify plaform and detect the site to be imported.
- Execute the import task with success(i think here is the problem)
- The task import has a success result (but i think is did not work because the scope is a wrong scope, it takes the main scope of aegir).
- then the verify task fails, did not create the vhost.d/ , it didn't create drushrc.php file under the sits/.
i think the problem is: when drush overwrite settings.php and try to store the information of the DB access in the apache environment it fails. i don't know why...i already made many imports (last one was one week ago), i don't think i changed any thing.
please help me!