I am trying to create an examination system with Drupal, and I am not sure how to implement it. I can see many ways to do it, but I am not sure which one is the best way to achieve it.
These are the features am looking at:
- Users should have the ability to add questions under different subjects.
- Users will take test by answering optional answers (radio buttons).
- Users can move back and forward between answers and mark for later reviewing.
- In the end the result will be shown.
- Users can also choose the number of questions they want, and the difficulty level.
What is the best way to achieve this? This is what I am doing.
- I added a content type question.
- I added
optionsfield for answer option and
right-optionfield for the right answer.
- I added a drop down field for difficulty level.
- I created a taxonomy term list for subject and connected with content type.
From here, what is the best thing to do?
Is creating a view page and giving the limit as per page one a good idea? If so how will I give the options of answer as radio/options, or should I create a custom page from module and take the answers using JSON?
What will be the right and easiest way to achieve this?