I'm trying to get a Basic Page's Banner Image field to display on its Basic Page AND any of that page's children. Those children may or may not be the same content type.
- The content editor creates a new Basic Page called About Us
- They upload an image for the Basic Page's Banner Image field
- They create a new page of any content type, let's say a Contact webform
- Contact's menu settings make it a child of About Us
- Contact and About Us both automatically show the Banner Image that was set in About Us
I've tried solving this with php in my page template and with views & blocks, but I'm not getting very far. Any ideas?