Use views template, In
advanced section, there is an option for theming -
Theme:Information. Choose template from there or simply use
debug your rows here and add css classes to customize the output as per you want.
Take below code as a reference.
* Template to display a view as a table.
* - $title : The title of this group of rows. May be empty.
* - $header: An array of header labels keyed by field id.
* - $caption: The caption for this table. May be empty.
* - $header_classes: An array of header classes keyed by field id.
* - $fields: An array of CSS IDs to use for each field id.
* - $classes: A class or classes to apply to the table, based on settings.
* - $row_classes: An array of classes to apply to each row, indexed by row
* number. This matches the index in $rows.
* - $rows: An array of row items. Each row is an array of content.
* $rows are keyed by row number, fields within rows are keyed by field ID.
* - $field_classes: An array of classes to apply to each field, indexed by
* field id, then row number. This matches the index in $rows.
* @ingroup views_templates
$i = 0;
$cnt = count($rows);
<?php foreach ($rows as $row_count => $row): ?>
<div class="col-md-3 col-sm-3 col-xs-12">
<div class="member-wrapper" id="<?php print $row_count; ?>">
$url = $row['field_profile_image'];
<?php endforeach; ?>