On Drupal 7.52 and ckeditor module 1.17 (library version 4.6.1) and this is driving me insane. Here's a list of things I've noticed and tried:
- Seems to primarily happen with unpublished nodes but not all unpublished nodes seem to have it. I have been testing using account 1 which has all privileges so I doubt it's permission related.
- If I refresh the page, I can see the node body show up where ckeditor would be for half a second. When ckeditor loads it's gone though.
- Checking the page source I can in fact find the textarea with the entire node body, so it is being sent to the browser.
- No errors at all on the browser's console.
- Can get in both Chrome and Firefox.
- Disabling ckeditor makes the node body viewable again, re-enabling brings me back to the same problems.
- Typing something on the empty ckeditor field, going to plain text mode and I can see the HTML, then going back to rich text mode and it's all gone again! This behavior happens when creating new nodes as well, but not with already published nodes that show the node body from the beginning. This also produces no console errors!
- Updated ckeditor from 4.5.9 to 4.6.1.
Anyone have any ideas as to things I can test to pinpoint this problem?