I've got a content type that has a link field in it. I added this link: ' https://wwwdev.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/' and saved. Then I realised this was an old address. It should have been 'https://www.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/' so I went back in, added the new address, and saved again. But the value didn't change! It was still showing 'https://wwwdev.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/'. Here's what I've done:
- Flushed the Drupal caches
- Flushed the browser cache
- Tried in a new private/incognito window in another browser
- Checked the database - it has the correct value, not the one showing on the page
- Tried another url in the link field (like 'www.google.com') and that works fine
- I put the correct address back in the field and it shows as the wrong address, even though the wrong address doesn't exist in the database.
- Tried adding the correct address to the body field and it was transformed to the wrong address!
- In 'Manage display' I tried the different settings for the link field. 'Domain as link' resulted in the right domain showing in the link text ('www.ebi.ac.uk') but with the link 'https://wwwdev.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/' in the
Does anyone know what might be happening? I'm not using Conditional Fields, incidentally.