Using multiple branch/developers strategy for developing features causes some issues with built-in Drupal configuration management.
Our scenario is the following:
- Create new feature and export config using drush
- Commit changes and configuration into git
- Move to another branch and start working in another feature
- Export config using drush (also exports config from the features added in the previous branch)
- Cannot move easily between branches as some content types are missing
What is the best way to use feature branches in a multiple developer team without creating this overhead?