After creating a new paragraph type and its template file in the correct folder location, I am receiving the following error every time I view the page with that houses the new paragraph type.
Twig_Error_Loader: Template "file.html.twig" is not defined (Drupal\Core\Template\Loader\ThemeRegistryLoader: Unable to find template "file.html.twig" in the Drupal theme registry.)
I have followed the steps here to disable the cache. However I don't believe it worked because I still have to clear my cache through config>performance for changes to twig files to appear.
Similarly, I tried to enable twig debugging (and turn off caching) here and can not confirm that it has been enabled either.
I found an article: blog.wturrell.co.uk/troubleshooting-drupalcoretemplateloaderthemeregistryloader-unable-to-find-template/ discussing potentially clearing the theme-registry, but I do not have access to drush to run any commands.
I have already tried clearing all the cache from within drupal itself.