We have a
field.storage.taxonomy_term.field_name.yml file that adds the storage configuration for our custom field. The field is available to be added from the GUI to each vocabulary.
The issue we are facing is adding the field to every taxonomy automatically.
We have added the field from GUI and exported the configuration in order to change the form and we place the exported configuration in a file named
field.field.taxonomy_term.field_name.yml, the problem that we are facing is modifying this config file in order to add them on all taxonomies.
In the configuration exported where we found the vocabulary name we switch it to
* and also the bundle property had the vocabulary name, that property can't be removed since it throws an error.