On a Drupal 7 site I have two Content Types with the following fields:
- Scene Name
- Starring (Actor's names)
- Streaming Link
Releases (DVD Releases)
- Starring (All actor's names from all Scenes referenced)
- Multiple Scenes (Entity references to the Scene Content Type)
Is there a Drupal 7 module or some technique that will allow me to create new Scene nodes on-the-fly while in the Create Release (node/add/releases) form?
Avenues I Have Explored
- Field collection (No way to set Scene Name or Create separate nodes)
- Node Reference + noderefcreate (Creates blank Scene without prompting for the fields)
- Inline References is an abandoned Drupal 6 module that looks like it was meant for using with nodrefcreate to add the other fields like I want.
Thanks to Clive's Answer, I've found Node Connect which is exactly what I needed.