I'm facing a strange issue with drupal-composer.
It has been installed via the usual command line:
$ composer create-project drupal-composer/drupal-project:8.x-dev ./ --stability dev --no-interaction
Now I want to update
drupal/core, and here's what I've got:
$ composer show -l [...] drupal/core 8.3.1 8.3.3 Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. $ composer update drupal/core --with-dependencies > DrupalProject\composer\ScriptHandler::checkComposerVersion Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) Nothing to install or update Writing lock file Generating autoload files > DrupalProject\composer\ScriptHandler::createRequiredFiles
I've maintained Drupal instances with Composer for monthes, and never faced this kind of issue (other instances have successfully been updated to 8.3.2 or 8.3.3).
I've tried to clear Drupal and Composer caches, and desperately ran
/update.php before another try, without luck.