I'm running into an issue on my D8 site where Paragraphs (module) content is erasing from a replicated node when I change the language of the replicated node.
I am using Paragraphs 8.x-1.1, Replicate 8.x-1.x-dev, Replicate UI 8.x-1.x-dev, and Drupal core is a little behind at 8.2.3.
I understand there's some issues with Paragraphs and translating and I found that others seem to have this working, but I'm wondering if there's something small (hopefully) that I'm missing in order to get this working.
A similar thread to mine can be found here regarding deleting the cloned nodes.
Thank you in advance!