I am making a website that will have image canvas size as the products. As you know the Canvas Sizes will change and also their price will also change. Let me tell you the actual steps.
- The customer selects the Canvas Layout. These are the Products for me.
- The customer selects the sizes for the selected canvas layouts.
- The customer chooses the Wrap type for the Canvas.
- The customer chooses the color of the wrap.
- The customer chooses the Frame type of the Canvas.
- The customer chooses the color of the Frame.
- The customer adds the selected item to cart and go to checkout.
Please note that, once the customer starts customizing the product, the price of the product changes with each customization.
So my confusion is that, what will be the best suited practice to achieve this one. I am using Drupal Commerce. Should I go for the Product attributes or line items? Is there any way I can achieve this one by custom Module to add line items dynamically? So then I can create the prices upon each customization. I am attaching one wireframe about my idea.