Need your help on this subject. Pretty like Bartik theme but as you know can’t have sub menu on Main menu on Bartik theme, so I would like to use Superfish module on it.
I have searched internet to find solution but failed, and I don’t think there is same post here, so please allow me to post it here.
What I have done:
- Have installed superfish module successfully, I am sure.
- Have created subtheme of Bartik successfully, I am sure too. (name is subtheme3)
- Added a region calls superfishmenu to subtheme3.info below header region.
- Copied page.tpl.php to sbuntheme3 folder and change some code to it.
- Disabled Main menu in Menu Setting, so there is only Superfish menu shows.
My problem: No.1, Superfishmenu block shows but the width is not like others short and at the center of screen. I would like to make it as same wide as other regions like featured region.
No.2, the sub menu of superfish menu doesn’t show sub menu but if I flush all the cache and the message shows, which give a lot padding space, then the sub menu shows. When the message is gone, the sub menu can’t show again. I am not good at CSS and PHP, and I believe the problem is CSS and the PHP code in page.tpl.php.
Is there anyone can give me the correct codes for them?