My problem is as follows:
- I have a taxonomy vocabulary with terms, which are changing from time to time.
- I have two node types --> type 1 and type 2
- Type 1 has a taxonomy term reference field
- Type 2 has an entity reference field which can be prepopulated with the module "entity reference prepopulate"
If I create a new node of node type type 1 then a rule should check which terms are selected and create a new node of type 2 for each selected term automatically.
The entity reference field of the new type 2 node should be prepopulated with a reference back to the original type 1 node.
Because the terms of the vocabulary are changing, the check up by the rule should be IMHO dynamic.
If a new node of node type 1 is saved,then check which taxonomy terms are selected.
for each selected term:
- create a new node of type 2
- and prepopulate the entity reference field of node type 2 with the value of node type 1.
I tried it with the Conditional Rules module, but there seems no for..each control loop available.
How can I solve my problem?