I feel like I have tried messing with every setting I can find but I simple cannot make my search_api search view return any results based on taxonomy names.
I want to be able to search based on a custom taxonomy and search on the fulltext field of the name.
- I am using the built in database.
- I have added the taxonomy term database sources.
- I have added a relationship for the taxonomy term on my custom views
- In the fulltext search on the view the taxonomy name field is selected to be searched
- In the index I have added the custom taxonomy I want included.
- I have set it to fulltext and boosted in to 5.0
What else am I suppose to do?
Does anyone know of any guide or any information that explains how to make this work? It has been a month I still cannot get this module to return content that has associated taxonomy terms.
Is there any modules that do this? It should be a standard use case...