I need to construct a map block that displays multiple location markers with the following characteristics:
- Markers are linked to other content on the page.
- Markers are clustered until you zoom in far enough, when they gradually resolve into separate markers.
- Individual locations may have multiple markers leading to different content on the page.
- It's possible to open the map in a full-screen view.
- It's possible to display the map in satellite view.
- It's possible to switch to Google StreetView by dropping the orange pegman onto the map. I do not need to display a panorama of the locations, just have the orange pegman available.
I have the following relevant modules installed:
- IP Geolocation Views & Maps
- Leaflet Markercluster
- Leaflet More Maps
- Leaflet Views
but I'm willing to supplement these or switch them to get the right functionality.
At present I can either:
- construct a map that handles the markers as I wish on a Google hi res map (using a Map view generated using Leaflet API via IPGV&M). I believe I will be able to add full screen capability to this as well, but haven't tested it yet. Satellite view works. I have not found a way to provide Google Streetview in this set up.
- construct a map that has full-screen capability and Streetview and satellite view on a Google his res map (view generated using Google API via IPGV&M). However, markers aren't clustered and only a single marker is associated with each location which means I can't link to all the appropriate content on the page.
What can I do to meet the full set of requirements? Is it possible to add Streetview capability to the Leaflet API solution? Or Marker clustering to the Google API solution?
I've reviewed https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/70636/incorporate-google-streetview-into-a-leaflet-map and the linked questions there, but haven't found a solution; not have I found a solution in the [location] tag here.