I run a Drupal 7 website and have a separate WordPress blog. The blog generates a feed, which I display (RSS2 version) in a Block on the Drupal website via the Aggregator core module. This worked fine until somewhere in December.
The last update post/feed shown on the Drupal website is from 24 Nov. '17. The newer 2 posts have not made it onto my Drupal website. However, when I check the feed itself, the posts are present in the feed.
Feed of blog:
The error message that Drupal shows is:
The feed from New On Our Blog seems to be broken, due to an error "Invalid document end" on line 128.
line 187, column 0: url must be a full URL: https://lovedominique.co.za/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/adding_texture.mp4
I don't understand why I am getting these error messages. The lines look okay to me.
- Installed updates
- I deleted my browser's cache (Firefox ESR).
- I deleted the Drupal cache (on the server).
- I added a new test post to the blog, and confirmed that it shows on the feed (https://lovedominique.co.za/blog/feed/). Yet, it does not get imported by Aggregator.