I have installed the newest Drupal 7.12 and need to import custom content type data exported from custom CMS but ... don't know what is the correct XML structure.
1) I have added
<MY_CUSTOM_CONTENT_TYPE> into Structure
- added about 20 fields
2) prepare Import feed
- Attach to content type: Use standalone form
- Fetcher: file upload
- Parser: Sitemap parser - Parse Sitemap XML format feeds.
- Processor: Node processor
- Node processor settings: Text format: plain text; Content type:
3) I have exported XML file with content (probably with the wrong XML structure)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <articles> <article type="MY_CUSTOM_CONTENT_TYPE"> <title>1234</title> <custom_1>1234</custom_1> <custom_2>abcd</custom_2> ... <custom_20>...20...</custom_20> </article> </articles>
3) after loading XML file getting "There are no new nodes."
I can prepare XML structure when exporting content, but want to know how to do it.